About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Parent gifts!

Are you in need of an easy, inexpensive parent gift?  Well, you are in for a treat!  I found this gem on Pinterest!

All you have to do is take a fun photo of your student with their arms in the air.  I will say that this works much better if their hands are together.  I had a couple that had their arms separated and it made it difficult to turn into a bookmark.


Once you have your pictures, print them on cardstock.  Then, laminate them for durability.  I cut around each picture, and then I used a hole punch to place a hole at the top in their hands. I used ribbon to tie around the hole I punched to make a string for the bookmark.  Voila! You have an easy, adorable bookmark in a matter of minutes!  My kids loved them! I hope the parents did too! 




No comments:

Post a Comment