About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Sunday, February 8, 2015

Happy Valentine's Day! (Blog Hop and Freebies!)


I am part of the amazing Elementary Entourage!  You are in for a treat.  I know this is the last place you have hopped to, but I have a fun card and craft you can make in your classroom.

I sent a fun Valentine's Day card to Amber Felts.  It was so funny because after she received her card, she messaged me telling me that she sent the same card to her secret admirer!  I guess great minds think alike! 

I created a fun Valentine card that you can attach to some candy or simply give to your students on Valentine's Day to remind them how much they mean to you!

I love this adorable bug clip art, and loved using the phrase "you are something to buzz about." I mean, who else do we constantly talk about other than our students?  :)

You can also have your students make the fun bee craft and place the Valentine card on the bee's body.  This might be a fun Valentine's Day party activity! 

Click on the image below and snag your freebie!  


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out the other great blogs by clicking below.

Happy Valentine's Day!


No comments:

Post a Comment