About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Think PINK Sale {Supporting Breast Cancer Research}


I am joining some friends to help raise money for breast cancer research.  ALL the proceeds will go to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation.  Everything in my store is 20% off.  

I am also adding an incentive!  For every new follower I have for my TpT store, I will donate an additional $1.  Please, when you check out my store, click follow at the top.  This will also notify you when I add free products, new products, and I will be able to donate more money to Breast Cancer Research. Thank you! :]

Here are some of my top sellers!


My aunt passed away from breast cancer when I was a young girl.  Any money raised towards helping researchers find a cure for breast cancer would mean the world to me.  We need to work together to help bring an end to this.  Thank you for taking the time to look at my store, and I hope you find something useful.  Please share this sale with your friends.  We'd love to send a big check to the Breast Cancer Research Foundation!

Thank you!  Check out other sales below. :] 



No comments:

Post a Comment