About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Friday, May 23, 2014

Start Your Engines!




Indiana Teachers $1 Sale!  
It's that time again when we are all excited for the Indy 500.  This event is right before the last few weeks of school!  Wow!  This year has gone by so fast.  Although I am not one to pass up a summer vacation, I would be content staying with my class forever.  They are pretty awesome!  I hope you're having a great school year, too!

I am SO glad that you took the time to check out this awesome $1 sale.  When you live in Indiana, the Indy 500 is a big deal, and what better way to celebrate than to give other teachers an opportunity to snag some great deals?!  Check out the amazing products below.  The sale runs from May 25-May 26, so hurry, quick - and get your deals TODAY!




An InLinkz Link-up

Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to follow my blog, as well as my TPT store and Facebook page.  Thanks again!

*Click to follow my TPT store

*Click to "like" my Facebook page





No comments:

Post a Comment