About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Ninja Bunny Sale!


The Indiana Teacher Bloggers are back in business this weekend giving you an awesome deal!

Check out all of our dollar sales!  You won't want to miss them.  Hurry quick because after March 31, they go back to original price!

Here are my dollar deals for YOU!


This is a great resource to add to your daily math routine.  My kids love doing them and it is great practice!

I just made this, and my kids LOVE it!  They ask me when we are going to do Poppin' Readers.  Check it out. 



Who is ready for multiplication timed tests?  I have a few working on them!


Here is my favorite!  I created this reading workshop unit to teach my students about non-fiction text and how to discuss books with a small group.  Check out this packet - you won't regret it!



Check out the rest of my friends below!  Happy Shopping!


No comments:

Post a Comment