About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Monday, July 21, 2014

Markdown Monday

Click on this image to check out the Markdown Monday items!

It's Monday again!!  You are in for a treat.  This week I am posting my brand new Classroom Data Notebook Pack.  This pack of materials allows you to track student progress in their individual data notebooks, as well as track class progress using the class data sheets.  This pack is also perfect for first, second, and third grade students.  There are also some resource pages that would work perfectly with Kindergarten!  

This product includes the following items for student data notebooks:

-Math Facts
-Fluency
-Math Tests
-Reading Tests
-Spelling Test
-Poetry Race
-Behavior 
-Attendance

This packets includes the following class data sheets:
-Math Facts
-Math Tests
-Reading Tests
-Spelling Tests
-Attendance
-Fluency

There are also data binder cover pages included with this product.

The math facts are based on addition and subtraction facts 0-12.  The poetry race goes along with my Morning Poetry Pack.  Check out this fun product to see how I incorporate fluency with my weekly poem!  The behavior tracking sheet in this packet follows the Class Dojo system.  If you have not checked this out yet - you need to do so.  You can find it by clicking the image below.  It is a great way to track student behavior and keep parents informed!


I am willing to make any necessary adjustments.  Feel free to message me in my TPT store and I can change the behavior chart to meet your classroom needs.

This product is also very useful when tracking class data.  I like to use a class data wall to show student growth.  We then create class goals and post our student progress throughout the year.  I use a specific color for each month so that we can keep track of our progress easier.  I also use this color in the student data notebooks.   I typically go in rainbow order - so August is red, September is orange, etc.   We make goals for each month, and if we reach our goal then we earn a class party.  For example, our goal could be that 8 of the 20 students will earn a 100% on the second math test or 8 of the 20 students will earn an 80% or higher on the second math test.  You can create your goals so that they are appropriate for your classroom.  

Check out some pictures of my class data wall!




Thanks for checking out my Markdown Monday item!  You can get it by clicking on the image below.  



No comments:

Post a Comment