About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Monday, July 14, 2014

Markdown Monday


I am participating in Markdown Monday with Kelly and Kim's  Kindergarten Kreations!  Be sure to check out all the items that are discounted for the whole week - July 14-18! Click the image above to visit their page!

I don't know about you, but this summer is just flying by!  I seriously feel like I can't get all my items on my To-Do list completed.  I also have the issue of adding more items to my list before I finish my other things. :/   When you are a teacher, there are seriously so many things racing through your mind constantly.  I'm not sure who claims teachers do not work in the summer- because they are wrong!  Sometimes I feel busier in the summer. 

The item that I am marking down this week is my "Take the Punctuation Leap!" activity.  This skill is great for grades Kindergarten, First, and Second Grade!  It helps you review the three basic punctuation marks at the end of a sentence.  For some reason, my students always forget to put punctuation at the end of the sentence - no matter how many times I tell them to!  Therefore, this product allows you various activities to practice this skill.  It is great for a small group lesson or a center activity.  I am selling it for just $1.00 this week!  Please check it out!


Thanks for visiting my page! 


No comments:

Post a Comment