About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Monday, July 28, 2014

Markdown Monday July 28-August 1

It's that time again!  Monday Markdown Sale just for you!!  Click on the image below to find all the items that are on sale this week. :]


This week I am featuring my BRAND new Kindergarten homework pack!  I am SO excited about this item that I made.  It will truly make your life so much easier.

This pack includes homework calendars for the school year AND editable calendars so that you can adjust assignments as you see fit or add to the calendar with important dates!

There is one worksheet each night (Monday-Thursday) for the students to complete.  They are receptive so that the students can complete the work independently and not have to ask their parents too many questions.  They also follow the curriculum at school.  

The packet includes, math, language arts, and writing activities.  I hope you enjoy this K homework packet!  Check out the item by clicking on the image below.  I think you will really like it!



Thanks for stopping by!  :]

No comments:

Post a Comment