About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Thursday, July 31, 2014

Back to School Sale & Freebie


Click on the image to find great products that are FREE and on sale!!  I have to admit, the start of school is always stressful, but all of these great deals makes me super excited for school!

I have a freebie that I've posted AND my Kindergarten Homework Pack is on sale! 

My freebie can be found by clicking on the image below.  I always love having a student of the week.  I've been using these forms for the past two years, and my students get so excited when they are the student of the week!  It is a great way to get to know each student and let them practice speaking in front of the class.  


My product that is on sale is my Kindergarten Homework Pack for the 2014-2015 school year.  There are calendars available and worksheets for each day of the year.  There are also editable calendars that you can make to adjust your school calendar.  Click on the image below to get your packet today!


Thanks for visiting!  Be sure to follow my TPT store to learn about my newest creations and freebies! Happy back to school shopping!



No comments:

Post a Comment