About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Saturday, August 30, 2014

Dog Days of Summer Dollar Sale



Woo hoo!!  We're having a dollar sale for the end of August!  It is today and tomorrow.  Check out these great deals.  I am filling up my shopping cart with lots of goodies.

Here are three items I've placed for $1.00 - check them out and grab them while they are on sale!

This is my Bee on Time Differentiated Pack.  It is perfect for practicing telling time.  I've placed various levels in the pack to meet the needs of each of your students.

Click on the image below to grab your set today!


Here is my second product for $1.00.  Ocean themed guided reading level labels.  You can place these on baskets in your library to separate your books by level.

Click on the image below to grab your set today!

My third product for $1.00 is my Student of the Week forms.  There are three different forms available to be used in your classroom.  This is a fun way to get to know your students.  I've used these for 3 years and love it!

Click on the image to check them out!


Thanks for stopping by!  Be sure to check out all the items for $1 today and tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment