About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Monday, February 24, 2014

Sneaky E book

At my school we level our reading groups.  So, we have six different groups because we have six kindergarten classes.  There are two low groups, two middle groups, one middle-high, and one high group.  I am teaching the high group this year.  It is a lot of fun, but it is also a challenge.  I have 30 kids in my group with no help.  So, you can imagine how crazy it is sometimes.  My students understand the sneaky e concept (when the silent e makes the vowel say it's name), but they are not reading them as fluently as I would like.  Therefore, I decided to have them make a sneaky e book. I will post the book and templates this week.  Check out the pages we made!  We have been working on writing with adjectives and details.  I was proud of their writing!






Click here for your FREE copy!!

No comments:

Post a Comment