About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Saturday, February 22, 2014

100th Day

Happy 100th Day of School!!!



We had so much fun celebrating! I have an amazing kindergarten team and we did fun rotations for the morning part of our day.  Here is a list of activities each class did:
Counting to 100 by 10's using trains
Counting to 100 by playing hopscotch and other various movements
Counting to 100 by coloring the number grid
Counting to 100 by making a sticker hat
Counting to 100 by using a snack mat

Students had a blast!  In my room we practiced counting to 100 by making gumballs in a Gumball machine.  Students then were able to chew gum while they did it!




For the afternoon- my class made a fruit loop necklace with 100 fruit loops on it.  Then, we made a cupcake with 100 sprinkles and ate a cupcake snack!  We sure have lots of fun in kindergarten and lots of food- my favorite! 






A few more fun pictures from our exciting day!  Students even wrote what they would do if they were 100 and I used the photo booth aging app thanks to Maja Austin from Kooky Kinders-check her put here!







No comments:

Post a Comment