About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Monday, July 13, 2015

TpT Seller Challenge Week 4: Follow Frenzy

Week 4 has arrived and I am linking up with the same fabulous ladies that brought this awesome TpT seller challenge to us!  I am SO grateful for them and for helping motivate me over the summer.  If you want to participate, click on the picture below!



The last challenge asked us to share some new people or some of our favorite teacher friends that we follow.  Here are some of my favs below.  I highly suggest that you look for them on Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram, Blog Lovin', and any other site!  You will not be sorry!


Be sure to check out the Elementary Entourage too.  This is where many of these bloggers collaborate to bring you the BEST resources and information.  



Thanks again for following me and adding to my teaching journey.  I am SO grateful for all the new teacher friends I have made.  You all make this experience so meaningful and all the hard work worth it!

Check back next week where I will share my growth and a special freebie for you!




No comments:

Post a Comment