About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Friday, October 10, 2014

Scare and Share Blog Hop


It's an Indiana Teacher Blog Hop!  I love these blog hops.  We have some outstanding teachers on our hop that will provide you with some really neat resources.  

I am new to second grade this year, and we teach reading and writing using workshop.  Therefore, I have been creating my own workshop units!  I am really excited about this because I can make them to match my students' needs, as well as follow the common core standards.  I also enjoy being creative with the activities we do.

The freebie I have planned for you is from my Reading and Writing Workshop October Unit.  The first week of my unit focuses on bats.  This activity I have for you teaches the phonics sound -ai and -ay.  My students loved this activity and ask for Bailey the Cheerleader (she taught the sound) to come back all the time!  Check out some pictures below.







Grab your freebie today!


Here are my Dollar Deals for the weekend!  I put them on sale just for you!




Next up on the hop is Miss Law.
Check out Miss Law's Kindergarten to see the goodies she has for you!






No comments:

Post a Comment