About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Saturday, May 4, 2013

About Me

My name is Kelsey Brosey ,and I am 25 years old.  I am married to my wonderful husband.  We are celebrating our 3 years on August 6th!  He is very supportive and is always there for me.  I am very close to my family.  I recently moved to Chicago with my husband.   We are from a small town in Indiana, and this city life is completely different! I just finished my Masters in Administration, and moved from a Kindergarten teaching job to a Second Grade teaching job.  I am very excited about the new school year!  I do not have any children.  We have an adorable cat named Tiki!  I live a very simple life and devote much of my time to my classroom.  My class of students are my kids and I love to spoil them when I can.


A few things about me:
1. I love to dance.  I look for dance fitness classes to give me my dance fix!
2. I love to travel. I am saving for a trip to Europe!
3. I love to read, especially mystery novels.
4. My favorite food is strawberries.  When they are in season I eat nearly one box a day!
5. I love to play games - trivia, board games, card games - you name it and I'm there!


My husband and I at New Years!

           My sister and I in Vegas!         My lovely parents at Easter!

My best friend who I experienced all my education classes with in college and continue to grow as teachers together. :]

My best teacher friend who got me into blogging!  She is the best and is always there for me!



No comments:

Post a Comment