About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Monday, July 25, 2016

Indiana Dollar Sale



I am linking up with my favorite Indiana bloggers for a $1 sale!  You won't want to miss all these goodies.

These are my four items that are on sale for the next two days. 


These are great for working with a small group, to send home as flashcards, to use as exit tickets, or use as quick transitions!  


These are great for teaching math fluency.  Once your students have the basics, this is perfect for helping them be quicker with their math facts. 


This is a perfect way to teach summarizing and close reading to your students.  It is a superhero theme and provides students with fun activities and a costume to keep them focused on the topic of reading and summarizing. 

This is perfect to send home when featuring students of the week.  I use these in my classroom every year, and my kids love all the activities we do with it!


Here are the other sales you can check out.  You can also type in #indianaB2S in the search link on TpT and find all the dollar deals.  Have fun!





No comments:

Post a Comment