About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Saturday, December 13, 2014

Twelve Days of Christmas


Oh my goodness, the Christmas season is such a special time of year.  I love that it is the season for giving.  I love that all my blogger friends are linking up to have a Twelve days of Christmas celebration on TpT.  Check out the four products that I have posted for $1 in my store.  They are a great deal and definitely worth the dollar.  

I hope you're having a very Merry Christmas season!



I use these math journals every morning.  My students have a binder they keep them in, and when math starts they open up to the next page to solve the problem.  I also play a song and when the song is over, they must be complete.  It is a lot of fun and a great way to practice explaining your answer.


I start this at the beginning of the year and each student has one week dedicated to them.  I love how this works, and the students enjoy doing it.  One even thanked me for letting them do it!  If you want to learn more, check out my post here


These are always nice to have, and an apple goes with every time of the year when teaching!

I made these to go with my ocean themed classroom.  When my students move to the next part of the writing process they move their fish on the board.  I love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment