About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Sunday, December 1, 2013

Apples, Pumpkins, and Fall

I love fall!! It's my favorite season! I also love teaching about plants, apples, and pumpkins! We learned the life cycle of plants. We even ate a snack to help us remember the parts of a plant!

Check out our apple display in the hallway!




We continued learning about pumpkins in October, but then we started learning about bats and spiders too! We made bat and spider fact books, we compared and contrasted different bats and spiders. We also made word webs and used adjectives to describe bats and spiders!

I have the students complete family projects each month! They have so much fun doing it!



I have started foodie Friday treats! This was a spider treat! 

We had a fall party and one of my parents put together the whole thing! It was amazing!  I have never let parents run the whole event before because I always felt guilty, but I will always do it that way for now on! It was great! We played bingo, had amazing treats, and special snacks!















No comments:

Post a Comment