About Me My Classroom Freebies Collaboration Image Map

Friday, December 5, 2014

Christmas gifts

I am always looking for something to do for parent Christmas gifts.  This year I decided to do something simple.  I went to Dollar Tree and I bought pot holders.  They come two in a pack so I don't have to buy as many.  I just use one per child.  

I buy white paint (not washable) and paint their hand so they can place a handprint on the oven mitt.  I use a permanent marker to write the child's name and the date.  Check it out below. 



Then, I have students decorate bags for the gift to be placed in.  I am not sure where I got this idea, but I'm assuming on Pinterest!  I draw the line and write the words and the kids use their fingers to dot the light bulbs.  I just use stamps.  They are so cute! 


I hope this gives you some inspiration or an easy idea! Have a Merry Christmas! 

No comments:

Post a Comment